Wednesday 28 August 2019

kate sheppard writing

Hello everyone and I have done some writing on kate sheppard,
of course E^j0Y 🐺
Dear diary my name is Katherine Malcolm but I call myself Kate. The boat to that place the first men there call aratroha or maybe it was artearoha, I don't know, the boat was supposed to leave at ten sharp we got there at nine-thirty. My mum does not like to be late okay better to go to bed now.

*weeks past*
It has been a while since I wrote in here we have just gotten of the the boat about week ago. Just like great Britain the women do not get the vote I also figured out that it is called Aotearoa anyway I will just get some rest.
Dear diary
do you think it is unfair that us women are not allowed to vote?
I do and I think it is time to act!
do books have genders?
I wish you could answer me.
Dear diary
Mary Levitt told me about the Temperance Union which is an American organisation to stop people drinking alcohol which I agree with seeing it's a drug.

Hello diary
Got to be quick here got to go am leading a protest for the wtcu's and signing a petition to support our rights goodbye.
That went well with over 9,000 signatures and I am going to do more!
well there were two more petitions that did well.

Dear diary
It's been ages since I wrote in you since then I got a women's page in a magazine to support the wtcu's cause amazing right oh and I just gave out another petition with 32,000 or more signatures.

Dear diary
It is september 19th 1893 and the government is going to make a announcement... waiting... waiting... this may take a while... waiting...
wait whats that huh yeah sorry talking to someone wait Yes we won the right to vote this is the best day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.