Tuesday 10 September 2019

Bruce Mclaren

Kia ora everyone My name is Arlo and I... have... done basic stuff you would do at school and that includes writing🐺 oh yeah here it is.
"That should do it" I sighed. even though I should be happy that I just fixed tattered car but the weather had been horrible for the last few days, but it had not been all bad since I entered the new competition about 2 days ago hence why I fixed this car oh and by the way my name is Mclaren, Bruce Mclaren and I love cars since I was as small as 4 years old I have collected toy cars and watched races so I have decided to enter a race a
hill climb to be exact which starts in a weeks time.
okay so I am in the race trying to get comfy in this car and this person is... are you kidding me the race is starting in a minute and someone is cleaning my window?
how annoying I cleaned it multiple times and now there is no light through the front window "hey dude!" a shouted "your making it worse"

"no I am cleaning it" a strange voice replied as he wiped it all off. Still there is so many bubbles I can't see! wait now he expects me to pay him urgh I was saving that for a future victory party! what an idiot I thought.
so I have finished the race and woo hoo I did well sadly not enough for a party but man it felt good to speed past others. I will join another race in a months time but I am caught up in so much stuff I have no time.

WOW! this this thing is old maybe I should take it for another spin.
It had been 2 years since I did the hill climb and 2 years since a drove this thing.
okay I have entered another race and it does look tough to beat good thing I am practising.
Now I am in the other race and oh that's the- "Ready.. set.. go!" said a voice
and there I was IT felt like a natural instinct to put the pedal to the metal and pull the brake I do not drive the fastest car the world but I do have the skill to drive it.
The race turning out to be quite long , the feeling when I drive swiftly through the track is all I can think about when racing -along with the competition that is.
While we approached with great speed I noticed with the of my eye a man eyeing me looking impressed, but it was kinda weird.
6 years later:
wow it has been a while since I did a race, and of course I entered one because why not!
the race has finished!, but as I got out of my new car a man named jack Brabham- an Australian said " nice driving there eh mate!"
and from then on people saw me driving well entered a few grand Prixs and raced more eventually I ended up being hired by that jack guy from earlier,
and later that year I won the united states grand Prix and I am the youngest to win one too.
in 1965 I left cooper late in the year.
I have announced my own racing team and we won a few grand pries.
after that I was in spa racing my own car named after me.
and then the year after we succeeded the championships and then-
I died in a car crash 😢.
-Arlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.