Tuesday 16 June 2020

Letter to Carla

Hola my name is Arlo and welcome to my blog...
Today I have made a letter to Carla (Bradleys Chalkers old councillor) from the book 
'there's a boy in the girls bathroom'
As a response to carlas letter

Any way here's the response

Dear Carla


Thank you for the letter…

I am sorry for hurting you too


You are right I should go to colleens birthday 

And yes I will go to other birthdays parties

I feel really sad that you had to go 

And I think I’ll punch those parents in the faces in for what they did 

Nah Just kiddn you taught me better than that…


Do you like your new transfer?

What is it like?


-Bradley


Have you read the book?

adios amigos,- Arlo






1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Lila and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Carla's letter! I liked how you were very discriptive! Have you ever tried doing another letter to somebody else? How long did this take you to make it? Was it fun to make?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.