Wednesday 11 November 2020

Camp

 Hola everyone Its Arlo and I have been giving some tasks to do with my visit to camp...                                It was a bit of a struggle to get done but atleast there was only four  things I needed to do.

As always here they are!


(Camp news)



(A pixelart of my Kayaking lesson with rutva)

(A poem about something at camp)

Cannot sleep                                 

After Dark,

My

Problematic roommates are

Insufferable 

Not

Gonna lie

(Putting particular words in a sentence and finding out what they mean)


I can feel the adrenaline rush through my body as I race down the hill. Although I had protective equipment on I was still so fearful writing couldn’t captivate how fast my heart was beating. 

Speeding in slow motion, I look down at the scenery below spotting small details in the rotation in the waves I kept my face straight and courageous so I don’t get laughed at when 

Come back.

Mountain board


What do you think when someone says "Camp"?

Adios amigos,-Arlo

-Arlo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.