Friday 4 December 2020

Rainbows end

 Hola everyone!

This week I went to Rainbows end as a Thankyou from the school for doing road patrols and stuff.

First we got onto the bus to get to rainbows end(obviously), I stuck around with Rutva and Tamati and also Tamati's dad. He got us some chips and drinks so we sat down for like ten minutes before exploring.

Then we found the dodgems and that was kinda fun I guess. We noticed there was free VR after we met up with Arden. So we shot some robots and a few zombies.

That took up most of the day but we squeezed in the log flume in between.

We went through the gift shop on the way out but we werent allowed to buy anything... Haha can't stop me! I got some spearmint leaf lollies for my friends and I.


What is your favourite ride?

Adios amigos,- Arlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.