Monday 6 May 2019

my weekend

This weekend on sunday cole  came to my house in titirangi first we climbed up the bush at the back of my house. Then our dog (evie) went into the neighbours house up the hill that was funny.
after that cole, lyla and I shot each other with nerf guns and pretended to be marvel superheroes/villains. Then I showed cole my video games on m ipad we played a few and went out for dinner we had nachos and coleslaw and went back to play. soon afterbashing each other with pillows and watching netflix it was time for cole to go at about 7:59 and I went to bed.Image result for bush

1 comment:

  1. KIA ORA my name Nadir and I am from room? 25 and I liked your holiday I like when you having a Nerf battle and you climbed the tree and you should check out my blog here it is https://odsnadirk.blogspot.com/ blog you later Arlo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.