Friday 20 March 2020

Bio poem

Kia ora,  my name is Arlo and I have just finished my bio poem on google drive enjoy

Creative, kind, honest, intelligent
Son of Steve and Liz brother of Lyla
Lover of fantasy, games and art
Who feels ecstatic when he has free time, angry when he is called wrong and hangry in the middle of the day
Who needs sugar because its tasty, randomness because it's fun and fun because It brightens up my mood
Who fears being normal because I like to stick out,  global warming because of the destruction and worms because of their maws
Who would like environmental action to stop global warming, to be good at video games because its fun, to be successful because I don’t want to work at Mcdonalds
Who of dreams being a zoologist because I like animals
Who comes from Heb den Bridge, England and lives in Auckland, Aoeteroa
-Arlo
What did you think? what words would you use?
adios amigos,- Arlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.