Wednesday 26 August 2020

Lockdown writing 2

 

I jolt upright, darkness surrounds me like a blanket. As the smell of soil floods my nostrils I realise I am underground. How could I, Gerihard the golem end up in a cave? Well even with no brain I am not stupid enough to not use my strong andesite arms to get out of this mess. A low rumbling noise shakes the roof of my dirt prison as I push upwards. lifting myself up and gasping for breath. I study my surroundings. The trees are anew. Up ahead I spot a black path with a new breed of horse all boxy and shiny. Inside the horses are humans! Where am I? When am I?

-Arlo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arlo
    You hook the reader in quickly and also leave us wanting to know more. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Arlo. Another exceptional piece of writing thank you. You manage to convey meaning and mood well in your writing and really set the scene through vivid vocabulary and description. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Arlo, My name is Milo from room 25. I really liked your writing because i could understand where you were, What you were under and described how you felt and what you could feel and smell. I think the words that you used were good because it had a nice vibe going on. I also like how you have put in the picture so we can make the picture in our heads more clearly and easily. Another good thing that i figured is that I felt like i was there. I remember when i did a the story starter in my classroom. Maybe you could have a more interesting title so people want to see it more and have a greeting before you start showing your audience the writing that you have done during lockdown. Apart from that everything looks spot on. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an author or a writer? I'll leave you to figure that out. See ya for now, Blog ya later! P.s, Check out my blog: My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.